Stockholm’s best brunches
Looking for a place to brunch with your friends? Italian, Asian Fusion, or American? Don’t look further. We have collected a guide with the 10 best brunches in Stockholm of 2022.
- Berns Asiatiska – enjoy sushi, dumplings, and Asian dishes under their glimmering chandeliers.
- Bonnie’s – a classical brunch a la Eggs Benedict, Belgian waffles, and fresh juices in an amazing room with six meters in ceiling height.
- Calle P – a restaurant in Berzelii Park with pasta and a great cocktail bar. Don’t miss their outdoor seating in the Summer.
- Garba – this restaurant has received standing ovations from the start. The restaurant is located at Surbrunnsgatan with beautiful facilities.
- Griffin’s Steakhouse Extraordinaire – are you in a mood for a real hamburger or a Bloody Mary? This is the place to visit. Eat your entrée and dessert from the buffé and order the main course from the table.
- Hillenberg – just located by the popular Stureplan, you can find the restaurant Hillenberg by the star chef Niklas Ekstedt. Indulge in classics like Toast Skagen, truffle pasta, or an omelette.
- La Gondola – located in Åre where you can eat a brunch with a view over the mountains and skiers.
- Röda Huset – innovative and sustainable food with inspiration from grandparents. The cocktails are signed by Hampus Thunholm who is voted the best bartender in Sweden in two years in a row.
- Spesso – the Italian restaurant Spesso is located 18 floors up at Malmskillnadsgatan with a terrific view over the city of Stockholm.
- Supper – with South-American flavours and exciting dishes that can be shared around the table. The restaurant has locations both in Stockholm, Åre, and Visby.